You can purchase a 182-page, bound, color copy of the Human Anatomy Laboratory Manual, containing all “white sheet terms lists”, extra images and study tools, and a table of contents, at the SLCC bookstore. The “white sheet terms lists” are the anatomy terms that you are tasked to learn and will be tested from.
you can print off the same WHITE SHEET TERMS LISTS below (without study aids or diagrams).
Note: Some of the lists will need to be printed in color, in order to see the images.
WHITE SHEET TERMS LISTS-
the anatomy terms that you are tasked to learn and will be tested from
ACTIVITY (All white sheet lists updated Fall 2020 semester)
1. Orientation and Anatomical Terms
2. Histology and Integument
3. Axial Skeleton
4. Appendicular Skeleton
5. Appendicular Muscles
6. Axial Muscles
7. Nervous System I: Brain and Cranial Nerves
8. Nervous System II: Spinal Cord, Spinal Nerves, Eye and Ear
9. Blood and Heart
10. Vessels and Circulation
11. Respiratory and Digestive Systems
12. Urinary and Reproductive Systems