Skip to content
ANNOUNCEMENT: OPEN LABS ARE NOT HELD DURING LABORATORY PRACTICAL WEEKS, SO THERE WILL BE **NO OPEN LABS FROM MARCH 3-MARCH 7.**
- If you’d like to see the BIOL2325 Laboratory schedule for each campus or contact your Laboratory Instructor, use the ‘Laboratory Schedule and Instructor Contact Information‘ link above.
- Click on ‘White Sheet Handouts’ above for specific lists of the structures that you are responsible for knowing on the laboratory quizzes and practical exams. You should PREVIEW and BRING YOUR WHITE SHEET HANDOUT FOR THE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES TO LAB EACH WEEK.
- The ‘PowerPoint Slides’ on the link above are provided for student guidance only and are not meant to be inclusive of all material for any topic. The PowerPoints are great for previewing or reviewing the laboratory material.
- The ‘Calendar‘ link above has the weekly calendar and will tell you the specific Activities we will be covering in lab each week.
- The ‘Links/Videos‘ tab has study material that may be helpful to you.