Lab aide-led anatomy study groups meet:
Redwood Campus STEM Center: Thursday 2:30-4:30pm
Jordan Campus Library: Tuesday 6:00-8:00pm
Online Facebook Anatomy Study Group – led by lab aides!
Anatomy tutoring is available:
Redwood Campus STEM Center:
Monday: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Select ‘Lab Manual’ for specific lists of structures you’re responsible for identifying. You should PREVIEW and BRING YOUR MANUAL OR WHITE SHEET HANDOUTS TO LAB EACH WEEK.
- The ‘Resources‘ tab has study material that may be helpful to you, including PowerPoint slides for each activity, extra study tools, a schedule for the current semester’s labs, and contact information for Instructors.
- The ‘Calendar‘ tab above has the weekly calendar and will tell you the specific Activities we will be covering in lab each week. Lab DOES meet the first week of classes.
- The ‘Restricted Content‘ tab has a digital database of models available in lab, labeled skeletal system photos, and cadaver prosection photos and videos from Human Anatomy Labs on SLCC campuses. You will need to obtain the password for this protected page from your lecture or laboratory instructor.
- The ‘Feedback‘ tab is an anonymous portal for you to leave constructive comments and feedback on this course, open labs, or your instruction regarding this course.